Tuesday 28 June 2011

Do you remember?

Enjoying the island of Fogo, i came across these in a little corner store. For some reason, I only bought one, but I fully intend on going back to collect them all. Do you remember?
It is amazing how the littlest things can bring back a flood of memories. I can recall almost losing an eye to one of those little plastic propellers. Good times! These things are made with good old fashioned Styrofoam and even had adjustable flaps. From what I can recall, you had to adjust them in their up position in order for any of these things to have decent air time. The kid in me wants to rip open the package and act out epic air combat situations while the adult in me wants to save them for some unknown reason.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home